Park Bench Exercise TipsLooking to tone up, lose weight and feel great? You might be surprised at how awesome a park bench can be to help you achieve your fitness goals. That's right the humble park bench will allow you…
Delicious Salmon Recipe
Delicious Salmon Done Right!
This recipe can be prepared quickly and packs a lot of flavour. It's 100% delicious and provides an excellent mixture of protein, heart healthy fats and fibre to fuel and nourish your body right.
400 g sweet potato
4 x 150 g Salmon, skin on
80 g Natural Cashew spread
¼ cup Fresh Basil, finely chopped
¼ cup Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
¼ cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
1 small clove of garlic, minced
1 lemon, juiced
1-2 tbsp of boiling water
400 g Green beans
250 g Cherry tomatoes, halved
Olive oil spray.
2 tsp olive oil
Seared Salmon with Blanched Green Bean Salad and Herb Cashew Butter
Serves 4 | 30 mins to cook
- Heat oven to 200˚ Celsius, line a baking sheet with baking paper. Finely slice sweet potato into discs (~0.5cm thick), place on tray and lightly spray with olive oil. Place in preheated oven and cook for 20mins, turning hallway.
- Prepare cashew butter. Mix together cashew spread, basil, coriander, parsley, garlic and half of lemon juice (reserve remaining half for green bean salad). Add 1 tbsp of boiling water and stir. Add the second tbsp of boiling water for a thinner consistency.
- To cook salmon. Heat pan over medium-high heat, spray with olive oil and place salmon skin side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes. Remove from fry pan and rest on plate.
- Meanwhile blanch green beans. Shallow fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Add green beans to water and cook for 2 minutes. Once blanched place in large bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, remaining lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cashew butter on the side